A pile of threads or soft filaments made of 100% polypropylene woven on a plastic base that supports the stability of the filaments used in windows or doors made of aluminum and that go into special grooves within these profiles.
Available in both regular and nylon-fin brushes
It is characterized by:
- Isolate water, noise and air in sliding and fastener aluminum windows and doors
- Easy to slip with minimal friction
- Long service life, stability and effectiveness in various outdoor weather conditions
- High resistance to shrinkage or stretching
- Against wetness or moisture as it is treated with silicone
- Fixed color being resistant to strong sunlight and UV treated
We manufacture according to the highest international standards of quality and performance with strictly controlled tolerances to the highest European standards.
ISO 9001-2015 quality management system certified