Schlegel Systems, Inc. has adapted with the times since its founding in the 1880's. From its early days as a maker of trims for the transportation and clothing industries, the company has become renowned for developing a wide range of innovative solutions that meet the needs of customers worldwide.
When the window industry needed seals that would keep out air and water, yet allow the window to operate easily, Schlegel provided the answer with the first woven pile weather stripping products. By the late 1960's, polypropylene replaced wool and a center fin was added to improve air infiltration performance. The result was FIN-SEAL® weather stripping.
Schlegel set out to increase the technologies needed to serve its markets including plastics capabilities and developed POLYFLEX™ and APTUS™ seals for fenestration needs. During the 1960s, Schlegel pioneered the use of clad urethane foam for weather stripping. Today, Schlegel offers a comprehensive line of high-performance Q-LON® weather seals for all types of windows and doors.
Schlegel Systems, located in Rochester, is renowned for developing answers for our global customers. Over the last century, we have designed advanced solutions for the building products, electronics, transportation and copier industries. Our worldwide locations ensure that you get what you need, when you need it.
Q-LON DOOR SEAL TESTS
When a door seal fails, your customers may not even know they have a problem…until the next storm.
That’s why Schlegel Systems subjects all of its Q-LON seals to rigorous weather testing to ensure that they
provide superior, long-term sealing protection under the toughest environmental conditions.
The facts speak for themselves.
Window and door panels and shutters boxes made of wood are characterized by the following:
* Unchanging dimensions even under unusual pressures, with basic mode memory restored after 90% high pressure
* Easy to clean and sterilize, making it resistant to the growth of germs, fungi, and dirt and dust deposits
* It prevents the entry of unwanted outside air, so it is used in window and door applications in places and rooms that require permanent sterilization, as in hospitals (operating rooms - patient isolation rooms - x-ray and imaging rooms .......) or in clinics, drug laboratories and laboratories. Chemical.
* It saves energy as it prevents the leakage of hot air conditioning in winter and cold in summer.
Available in: Light Yellow (Oak)
* It can be used in saunas or steam rooms as it helps to preserve internal heat